We welcome you and your comments to the Richmond Community College's Facebook Page. We encourage you to submit your questions, comments, and concerns, but please note this is a moderated online discussion site and not a public forum. We want to model open and respectful dialogue. To help us accomplish this goal we ask that you abide by the following guidelines:
• Ask questions and post appropriate comments on items of interest.
• Be respectful. Personal attacks or offensive comments directed toward students, employees or community members will not be tolerated. Inappropriate remarks and profanity will be removed.
• Keep in mind that our mission is education, and comments made here should be appropriate for all ages.
• Do strive to be factual. False/inaccurate information posted to the College’s page will be removed and/or replaced with accurate information.
• Do not attack, demean or belittle other students, employees or community members.
• Do not use this page as a way of circumventing the proper channels for resolving personal and professional issues. Comments regarding a personal issue with the College or a faculty or staff member will be removed. If you have a problem with a student or employee, please follow the grievance policy laid out in the student handbook.
• Do not use our page to sell, promote or market services or products.
• Do not promote political agendas, individuals or ballot issues.
Abuse of the above guidelines can lead to removal of a specific posting or the blocking/removal from our page. These rules may be modified by the College at any time.
The comments expressed on this site do not reflect the opinions or positions of the RCC or its employees. If you have any questions concerning the operation of this online moderated discussion site, please contact Leighton Bell at 910.410.1775 or Wylie Bell at 910.410.1826.
Start here...Go anywhere!
Richmond Community College is bringing in several guest speakers from local agencies to talk about career pathways into human services, as well as the demand for...
Don’t miss the South’s Finest Show Band, the Fantastic Shakers, playing live at the Richmond Community College Foundation’s Anniversary Gala on Saturday, April...